If you have ever wondered what spurs on a photographer’s passion, you are about to find out. Below are just some of the many reasons your photographer wouldn’t change their job for anything in the world.
1. Photography changes how you see things. You notice colors, textures, flowers, trees, people, shapes and light in a way most people never see them.
2. You pay more attention to the beauty around you. Even the most mundane object can become beautiful when you photograph it in a creative way. Many photographers love their job because they develop a fascination with the world around them by viewing it through new eyes
3. It's an amazing creative outlet. You get the chance to put a little bit of who you are into each photo that you take. Anyone can click a camera's buttons but not everyone can truly make a photo come to life
4. It's a challenge. Creating amazing photos that capture the magic of everyday life doesn’t come without hard work, dedication and imagination. There is always something new to explore and a new way to take the same photos. It’s a job that never gets boring
5. You get to meet new people all the time. A photographer works with people from all walks of life. Getting to know someone new is a part of the process of bringing someone’s personality through in a photo. It also makes the job a lot more fun!
6. The flexibility is great. Being a full time photographer means you get to work your own hours. This doesn’t mean it’s a laid back profession though. A photographer is always aiming to perfect their craft, taking on new challenges and helping their clients achieve the perfect pictures.
When you decide to pay for a professional photo session, know that you are hiring an individual who is passionate about what they do and is willing to go the extra mile to help you create beautiful photos that you can treasure forever.
However, it's getting awesome client feedback that really makes me love what I do. Over the last year I have volunteered my services to a local non-profit, GRACE (see what they do here http://www.gracegrapevine.org/) When they reached out to me to help their intake coordinator with headshots for an award she has been nominated for, I jumped at the chance. Her happiness is what I strive for with every session and every client.